16th November 2011
Happy Birthday to me!
Happy Birthday to me!
![]() |
| The perfect combination of Kiwi and Pommy cake ... Victoria Sponge AND Pavlova! DE-LISH! |
I turned 22 on the 16th November, (doesn't seem like 2 minutes since my 21st tea party!) and I had a great day! :) I wore a dress and a crown all day - and why not?! I ate lots of yummy food. Perfect.
Jo and Hannah came and woke me up with a cuppa tea, and I opened all the things I got in the post and then they made me pancakes for breakfast.
Jo and Hannah came and woke me up with a cuppa tea, and I opened all the things I got in the post and then they made me pancakes for breakfast.
Jo and Hannah had been playing a game with me for the last few weeks and I hadn't clicked on until my birthday tea! It was the 'what is your favourite" game ... "What is your favourite cake? What is your favourite music? What is your favourite thing to do?"
I got lots of cards and presents from people at home. I got a bit emotional when I read my mummy and daddys card, and a letter from my friend Verity.
The Pattersons gave me a really cute card, and they got me a Stratford tea towel (haha) and a Pandora charm for my bracelet ... I had had a few wines by this point and got VERY emotional at that ... how kind of them :)
I spent the day with Joanne, who is one of Jo's friends, and is so cool!
I spoke to my mum and dad on the phone, and also Jean my God-Mother (who had sent me a St. Christopher necklace to keep me safe whilst travelling).
My Aunt Maj sent me a greatly appreciated parcel, of chocolates, Christmas Pajamas, a lovely summer dress and a pretty top...the chocolates went down a treat!
My Gran sent me make up, My best friend Sam sent me some very cute rings and a very inappropriate T-shirt and Verity sent me the CUTEST picture :)
My Aunt Maj sent me a greatly appreciated parcel, of chocolates, Christmas Pajamas, a lovely summer dress and a pretty top...the chocolates went down a treat!
My Gran sent me make up, My best friend Sam sent me some very cute rings and a very inappropriate T-shirt and Verity sent me the CUTEST picture :)
Anyway ... I officially love my birthday being in the sunshine instead of the cold!


Cool Edit Pro crack
ReplyDeleteIDM Crack Patch
microsoft-office-2021-crack-product-key
ReplyDeletecan be a very renowned tool globally. This creates flexibility and eases to employ If this gadget is drawn on your desk. This program remains on account of the number one helper apparatus for workplace direction.
new crack
ReplyDeleteautodesk civil 3d crack Thank you, I’ve recently been searching for information about this subject for a long time and yours is the best I have found out so far.
photo mechanic activator crack
ReplyDeletevray crack for sketchup
wirecast pro crack
tomabo mp4 downloader crack
hma-pro-vpn-crack
ntlite crack
express vpn crack
Super Mario Odyssey
ReplyDeleteDriver Booster Pro Crack
sony vegas pro crack
ReplyDeleteWondershare Dr.Fone Crack
ReplyDeleteI like your all post. You have done really good work. Thank you for the information you provide, it helped me a lot.I hope to have many more entries or so from you.
ReplyDeleteVery interesting blog.https://crackplus.org/
VEGAS Pro Crack
Bingo Numbers Crack
FontLab Studio Crack
EditPlus Crack
Its a Very Great and Amazing Blog Dear This is Very Great and Helpful..
ReplyDeleteTalha PC
Crackedithere
dr fone crack
driverfinder pro crack
I am very thankful for the effort put on by you, to help us, Thank you so much for the post it is very helpful, keep posting such type of Article.
ReplyDeleteGoodSync Enterprise Crack
Bejeweled 2 Deluxe Full Game Free Download
XSplit Broadcaster Crack
I guess I am the only one who came here to share my very own experience. Guess what!? I am using my laptop for almost the past 2 years, but I had no idea of solving some basic issues. I do not know how to Crack Softwares Free Download But thankfully, I recently visited a website named ProCrackHere
ReplyDeleteSony Vegas Pro Crack
MacDrive Pro Crack